AUSTRALIA -Student Visa
NARTEC CONSULTANTS is a one-stop education center for students who wish to Australian student visa Australia. Our team of expert consultants provides students with services like visa processing, eligibility assessment and application processing – services that help them get through the entire Australian Student Visa process in a hassle-free way.
Australia is a blend of contemporary cities, majestic landscapes and a well-acknowledged education system, Australia is among world’s leading countries to live and pursue tertiary studies in. With NARTEC CONSULTANTS, you get years of diverse experience and know-how that ensure expedited processing of a Student Visa to Australia.
AUSTRALIAN -Student Visa Requirments
When applying for student visa, you will have to provide evidence of the following:-
- Financial requirements – evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living expenses. If you have dependents (spouse and children) travelling with you, you will have to show an evidence of being able to cover living expenses for all.
- English proficiency – It is mandatory for all students to prove their proficiency in English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score
- Health requirements – Some students may have to undergo medical checkups to show they are in good health. If asked, you need to submit your test reports with a doctor’s prescription claiming your good health.
- Character requirements – All students applying for the Student Visa to Australia are assessed against the character requirements which include a criminal record check and getting a police clearance, to make sure they do not have a substantial criminal record.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
AUSTRALIA -Student Visa Document Check List
While applying for a Student Visa for study in Australia, make sure of having the following in your document file.
- Visa application form
- Visa application fees
- Any prior work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability
- IELTS result (average score 5.5 Bands)
- Prior academic study documents
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (once your consultant has applied to institutions)
AUSTRALIA -Student Visa Advantages
There are a number of advantages of your Australian Student Visa.
- Study – But Ofcourse, it allows you to take up tertiary studies in the country and gain knowledge
- Work – While pursuing education in the country, you can work for 40 hours per fortnight during regular semester classes and work full time during vacations.
- Post Study Work – Australia allows students 31 years old and above to legally work and apply for permanent residency.
- Visitor – While your study in Australia, your close family members as dependents can also stay with you.
AUSTRALIA -Student Visa Rejection
All students wanting to study in Australia have to undergo an assessment under Genuine Temporary Entrant to check whether the prospective students are genuinely coming for pursue education or using the visa for some other personal purpose. Here is a list of factors studied by the immigration officers of Australia before considering or rejecting the application:-
- Financial background
- Previous immigration history
- Gap between previous studies and intended study
- Previous study record and relevance of course applied
- Economic, social and political background of native country
- Reason behind choosing intended course, institutions and Australia for studies
We NARTEC CONSULTANTS, are a one-stop education center for students who wish to study in Australia. Our team of expert consultants provides students with services that help them get through the entire Australian Student Visa process easily and in a hassle-free way.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)