AUSTRALIAN -Tourist Visa
Planning Australia is a dream travel destination in the world. It has the most myriad forest areas, fascinating beaches, species like Kangaroo, and Koalas dancing across the road. No matter whether you like road trips, camping, backpacking or clubbing there is something for everyone to draw you here. Whether you want to visit Australia for leisure, work, visiting family and friends, medical treatment or permanent residency, you need a valid visa based on your purpose of travel to Australia.
Do you want to plan a holiday to Australia with friends and family? The process is extremely simple and hassle-free. We, NARTEC CONSULTANTS are here to help you to Apply for Australia Tourist visa.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
AUSTRALIA -Tourist Visa (subclass 600)
Australia Tourist Visa Subclass 600 allows people to visit Australia for a holiday, visit family or friends (for a stay up to 12 months) or for a short term non work purposes.
This visa lets you travel to Australia:
- As a tourist
- To visit family/friends
- For business Tourist activities
- On a tour with a registered travel agent
- With this visa you can stay in Australia for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
AUSTRALIA -Transit Visa (subclass 771)
Australia Transit visa subclass 771 are the visa which are required for a short stopover in Australia on your way to another country. This visa lets you:
- Travel via Australia
- Can enter and stay in Australia for up to 72 hours.
AUSTRALIA -Australia Electronic Travel Authority Visa (subclass 601)
Australia Electronic Travel Authority Visa Subclass 601 is for travelling as a tourist or for business related tourist activities that allows you to visit Australia on multiple occasions within 12 months from the date of the grant of the visa or the life of the visa holder’s passport (whichever is earlier) for maximum of 3 months at a time.
However, citizens of India are not eligible to apply for Australia Electronic Travel Authority Visa as this is only available to few countries.
Documents for Australia Tourist Visa Application
Following documents are required for the Australia tourist visa:
- Confirmed returned air tickets.
- 2 recent passport sizes colored photographs.
- Original bank statements of the last 6 months duly signed and attested by the bank official
- Copy of the first, last and observation page should be notarized and submitted along with the documents.
- Valid passport (should be valid for at least 6 months before your submission of visa with a minimum of 3 blank pages).
- Covering letter mentioning in detail the travel itinerary with the proof of hotel stay with the traveler name and address.
- If student, original NOC letter from school/college with ID card copy
- If employed, salary slips for the last 6 months and original leave letter from employer
- If more than 75 years of age, medical requirements required from panel doctors after getting instruction from the embassy
- If self-employed or company owner, certificate of registration of the company and covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
- If having family in Australia
- Invitation letter
- Relationship proof
- Passport and visa copies or immigration status of the invitee
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)