AUSTRALIA -Visit Visa
A unique and diverse country in every way – culture, population, climate, geography, and history, Australia has a culture that is as broad and varied as the country’s landscape; and has been playing host to a number of tourists and businessmen for years. Whether you happen to be a tourist wishing to travel and explore the colors and excitement of Australia, or you are a professional, wanting to do business in the country, the first step to visiting Australia lies in obtaining a valid visa to enter and spend time in Australia.
There are a number of visit visa available for Australia:
- E- Visitor
- Australian ETA visa
- Australian Short Travel Visa
- ETA Business Visitor
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for a tourist visa, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Genuine intention to visit
- Must satisfy health requirements
- Must satisfy character requirements
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support their travel.
- Applicants who apply for a visa whilst outside the country must be outside the country at the time of grant.
- Applicants who are in Australia (applying for a visa extension) must be inside the country at the time of grant.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
AUSTRALIA -Visit Visa Processing Time
Depending on the risk level of the visa application, processing time for an Australian tourist visa can take anywhere from 1 working day to 1 month.
The basic documents required for an application are:
- Application charge.
- Employment Details
- Financial Documents
- Health and Character documents
- Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph.
- Form 1419 Application for a Visitor Visa – Tourist Visitor Stream
- These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Notarized copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport
AUSTRALIA -Visit Visa Extension
People in Australia who want to apply online to extend their stay for tourism purposes, are required to meet all of the following conditions:
- Hold a substantive visa
- Meet all the eligibility criteria for this visa.
- Not have condition 8503 ‘No further stay’ imposed on your current visa or have been granted an 8503 waiver
AUSTRALIA -Visit Visa Cancellation or Rejection
Even if your application gets rejected or is cancelled, under Australian migration law, you always have ways to re-represent your case. In case of refusal or cancellation, you can try applying again with a different representation of your case or in a different subclass.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
How NARTEC CONSULTANTS -Can Help
NARTEC CONSULTANTS houses a team of professional consultants that ensure the timely processing of all tourist and business applications by coordinating with the relevant authorities. This enables you to travel easily and have a worry free trip or immigration to Australia. Our services include handling all documentations or online applications for all travel and immigration applications. The services provided by our professional consultants can help ensure an easy application process for you, significantly reducing any risk of application rejection.