CANADIAN -Permanent Residence
Canadian Citizenship is considered as one of the most coveted citizenship in the world; and it can be obtained through legally recognized permanent residence or specific family ties.
Citizenship through Permanent Residency Canada
The resident who has maintained permanent residency status, lawfully, can apply for Canadian Citizenship through Permanent Residency Canada via this visa. Applicant can also procure Canadian passport. The applicant should be prepared to pledge of citizenship, before receiving the certificate of Canadian Citizenship. Upon approval, the applicant is entitled to avail rights of equality, legal, mobility, aboriginal peoples’ rights and the right to peaceful assembly.
Following is the step wise process under the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP).
Step 1- IELTS & ECA (Education Credentials Assessment)
Step 2- Express Entry profile would be created online identifying the relevant NOC.
Step 3- Register in the Canada Job Bank site to increase the chances of getting selected by obtaining a Job offer.
Step 4- Upon selection, the applicant will be issued an ITA (Invitation to Apply) and the case need will be filed for Permanent Residency with CIC within 60 days of the issuance.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
CANADIAN -Permanent Residency Requirements
- Applicant age must be less than 55 years.
- Applicant must have sufficient proof of funds to support the application.
- Applicant must get the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done by a relevant assessing authority.
- Applicant must be able to communicate (speak and understand) in English or French (if you are 65 years of age or older, this does not apply), and
- Applicant must intend to reside in Canada, to work outside Canada in or with, or to accompany certain family members employed in or with the Canadian Armed Forces, the federal public administration or the public service of a province outside Canada;
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate, in English or French, knowledge about Canada and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship (if you are 65 years of age or older, this does not apply).
CANADIAN -Permanent Residency Benefits
- 13 years of Children Education Free.
- Avail Canada Child Benefits (CCB)
- College/University Fee is 70-80% subsidized (For all family members)
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada.
- Medical Insurance Free for Family.
- No Tax on income outside Canada.
- As per the current law, you need to stay in Canada for at least 1095 days during 5 years when you sign the application for citizenship of Canada.
CANADIAN -Social Security Services For Permanent Resident
- Basic pension
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidized private nurseries
- Free courses for job search training
- subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)