CANADIAN -Temporary Residence Visa
Lively cities, welcoming environs and magnificent nature’s bounty, together make Canada one of the most preferred travel destinations of the world, and here at Nartec Consultants as well. The maple leaf nation is also known for its business friendly atmosphere and serves as a lucrative place for entrepreneurs and investors all over the globe. Travellers who visit Canada to explore business opportunities or visit the nation as a tourist will need a valid entry pass such as travel visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
In order to obtain a travel visa to Canada, individuals must meet some basic requirements. These include:-
- Must be medically fit.
- Having genuine travel documents, such as a passport.
- Must not have any immigration or criminal related conviction.
- Should be able to convince the immigration officials about their ties back home which shall persuade you to return to their native nation.
- Should be able to assure the immigration official that they shall leave the Canadian nation at the end of their visit, and they have enough funds to support their stay in Canada and shall not seek any financial aid from the Canadian public funds.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
CANADIAN -Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
In effect from March 15, 2016, individuals with passports from eTA-required countries who come to the Canadian nation by air will need a valid eTA document.
An eTA is an authorization which is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport and stands valid for a period of five years or until the passport expires, whichever happens first.
Applying for an eTA is simple and affordable online procedure wherein the applicants receive their authorization within few minutes after submitting their application online.
Individual who need an eTA must obtain one at least 48 hours prior to their intended date of travel to Canada to avoid any complications. Also, individuals must travel with a valid passport used for obtaining an eTA.
CANADIAN -Visitor Visa
Individuals belonging to the visa-required countries and territories must apply for a visitor visa (also known as a temporary resident visa) to travel to Canada. A visitor visa is an official document attached to a passport that allows individuals to travel to Canada.
There are two kinds of Canadian visitor visas that can be availed by individuals to travel to Canada – single entry visa and multiple entry visa.
A Canadian multiple entry visa allows visitors to come and leave Canada without having to re-apply. However, each entry must not exceed six months. On the other hand, a Canadian single entry visa, as the name says, is valid only for one visit to Canada. Once you leave the geographical boundaries of Canada, except if travelling to United States, Miquelon and St. Pierre, individuals will have to apply again to travel to Canada. Both travel visa types are valid for a fixed period of time and cannot be used after they have expired.
CANADIAN -Temporary Residence Travel documents
When travelling to the Canadian nation, individuals must carry proper identification and travel documents as there may circumstances wherein they may be asked to furnish travel documents for verification by the Immigration officials at the Canadian airport.
The following are considered non-reliable travel documents. Individuals are not allowed to enter Canada if they are carrying:-
- A passport issued by Somalia.
- A temporary passport issued by the Republic of South Africa.
- A provisional passport issued by the Venezuelan nation.
- A passport that cannot be read by verification machines, issued by the Czech Republic.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
Getting a Head Start
Nartec Consultants, a leading immigration consultant firm, can help obtain a travel visa to Canada efficiently. Housing a team of qualified professionals with years of experience in immigration, visa and resettlement process, Nartec Consultants guides its clients through the entire visa process, keeps them updated about the processing times and even takes care of the legal formalities that follow for its clients. If you are planning to travel to Canada, get in touch with us and obtain a travel visa in the shortest possible time.