CANADIAN -Visitor Visa
Canada is one of the splendid countries and has become the most favourite country of the tourists, businesspersons, workers and students. Million people flock to Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and reasons.
Canada Tourist Visa allows tourist to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure for a definite period of time. It is a temporary visa granted for a period of maximum 6 months. A Canada Tourist Visa is also known as Canada Visitor Visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR).
Types of Canada Visitor Visa
- Single Entry System: In this entry system, visa holder can enter Canada just once. After leaving Canada, if visa holder wants to come back again then he/she will need a new visitor visa to enter Canada. If the traveler is travelling to the United States including its territories and possessions or St. Pierre and Miquelon, no new visitor visa is required to return to Canada.
- Multiple Entry System: In this entry system, visa holder is allowed to come and go from Canada for six months without reapplying again and again. This visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expire whichever is earlier.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
Requirements -For Canadian Visitor Visa
- Valid passport/travel documents
- You must be in a good health
- You don’t have any criminal record.
- Return to your home country before the visa expires.
- Have sufficient funds to support your stay in Canada.
- Willingness to return to your home country after your stay is over in Canada.
- You have no intention to seek or undertake employment in Canada.
- You agree to follow all the rules and regulations of the country.
- Medical Examination
- Letter of Invitation
- Temporary Resident Visa
You may also need:
CANADIAN -Visitor Visa Waiver Program
Canada has started a Visitor Visa Waiver Program where the citizens of the following countries are allowed to visit Canada without a visa:
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Western Samoa
Documents -Required For Canadian Visitor Visa
You need to collect following documents for your Canada Visitor Visa:
- Returned Air tickets
- Last 6 months salary slip.
- Proof of hotel bookings
- Day to day tour itinerary
- If self-employed, shop act/MOA/Deed
- Official bank statements of 6 months.
- If student, NOC from college/university
- If retired, retirement letter/pension slips etc.
- Complete filled visa application form.
- Recent 3 colored passport size photographs.
- If employed, leave letter from the organization
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of arrival in Canada.
- Covering letter in which the details of the applicant and other members traveling is mentioned
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)