NARTEC -Europe Immigration.
Europe Visit Visa / Tourist Visa
If you want to travel far away while staying in Europe, the best idea is to discover the most beautiful landscapes in Europe.
Discover the most beautiful European landscapes with the Azores but also the wonderful Douro Valley in Portugal. You probably already know the Mont Saint-Michel but what about Bonifacio, Hallstatt, Hallerbos Forest or the Lofoten Islands?
Features of a European Visa:
- Option to become a permanent resident within 3 months
- Visit requirements vary with countries
- No language requirements
- Current nationality can be maintained
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
- Can own land in an EU member state
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
A Tourist Schengen Visa permits third-country nationals enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period.Read More
A Schengen Visa for Official Visits to Europe is an entry permit for those undertaking journeys to the territory,..Read More
If you’re looking to go on to study at postgraduate level at a university within Europe, you’re going to be in for a great experience...Read More
Our Most Frequently Asked Questions!!
- Duly completed and signed application form
- One recent passport sized photo to be attached
- Copies of previous visas, valid for at least 3 months prior to departure
- Passport with at least two blank pages
- Copy of the reservation of the return ticket for the intended travelling time
- The travel medical insurance policy is to be secured
- Cover letter for explaining purpose of visit
- Proof of financial stability
- A short profile of the applicants working place
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy
- Current bank statements
- The invitation letter from the partner company in Europe (if applicable)