EUROPE -Visit Visa
A Schengen Visa for Official Visits to Europe is an entry permit for those undertaking journeys to the territory, following an official invitation to participate in:
- Exchange programs
- Other events held in the Schengen Zone by intergovernmental organizations
Only the nationals of third-world countries that have not established an agreement on visa-free regime with the Schengen Area need a visa to enter the area for official visits.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
EUROPE -Visit Visa Documents Required
The required documents for those applying to obtain a Schengen Visa for Official Visits in any of the member states, are as following:
- Schengen Visa application form. Fully completed and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent photos. Identical and taken within the last three months. Edited photos are not accepted.
- Valid passport. Your passport must be valid for another three months, after your departure from the Schengen area. It must have at least two unused pages, and issued within the last 10 years.
- Copies of passport pages. Copies of the passport pages containing applicant’s information, and copies of all pages with visas and stamps on them, must be submitted.
- Roundtrip airline ticket. A document that includes dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Medical Travel Insurance. You insurance should be valid for all Schengen states and cover the entire period of your intended stay or transit.
- Proof of financial means. Document that show who and how will cover your expenses during your visit in Europe. This could be one of the following:
- Verbal Note. If you are a representative of your government, a verbal note issued by the respective ministry, confirming they will pay all your expenses, should be submitted.
- Bank statements of your bank account. The statements should be of the last three months, proving you have the necessary means to cover your expenses. Proof of Accommodation. A documents which shows where you will be staying throughout your visit, as i.e. a hotel booking with details regarding the hotel and your period of stay.
- Proof of paid fee.
- Letter of Invitation from the organization in Schengen. An original letter issued by the organization in Schengen, duly signed by the authorized representative, should be submitted alongside with the other documents. It should state:
- who will cover the expenses for the visit
- the purpose of travel
- details of travel schedule (throughout the Schengen areas) including places to visit and dates of visit, together with
- the list of people travelling, their position and passport number
- Official Note of the Consular Department. Applicable only for Diplomatic and Official passports.
How Long EUROPE -Visit Visa Valid
A Schengen Visa for Official Visits is valid for up to 90 days within a 180 days period. Still, the validity of your visa may be different, i.e. 5 days or 1 month. It all depends on the embassy that issued you the visa.
To find out how long your visa is valid, check the visa sticker affixed in your passport, when you collect your visa. Read the visa sticker carefully since it has all of the necessary information.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)