NEW ZEALAND -Student Visa
A strong education system coupled with a low cost of living is something New Zealand manages to strike a balance between effectively. It is the country that attracts thousands of international students every year. New Zealand has certain qualities embedded in its education system and destination strengths that are unique to the country, chief among which is the reputation for academic excellence that has been backed by the past records.
It isn’t surprising that the country has emerged as one of the most sought-after education destinations for international students. The New Zealand study visa is easy to get if the students qualifies the educational requirement.
After you complete your study in Recognized Basic New Zealand Qualification, we would help you in getting one year Work Permit under Study to Work Scheme. After working for one year, you will be eligible to claim minimum qualifying points and easily qualify for Expression of Interest to file for New Zealand Permanent Residency which would be filed by Nartec Consultants.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
NEW ZEALAND -Student Visa Fast Facts
- 50-55% marks required
- Good spoken English required
- High Visa probability
- Excellent pay during job training
- Excellent job prospects after course
- Intakes almost every month
- Work off-campus for 20 hours per week during studies
- High prospects of getting Permanent Residency
- Government helping in settlement in South New Zealand
NEW ZEALAND -Student Visa Tution Fee
Tuition Fee per year is NZ $ 16000-18000 approximately. Visa Office Fee for student is extra. The annual fee for College/University is not required to be paid in advance and the education quality is excellent. The fee can vary from program to program and is still lower than other destinations.
NEW ZEALAND -Student Visa Part Time Work
The students are permitted to work 20 hours off-campus every week. The average cost of living is 15,000 NZ$ per annum and it is easy for students to find part-time work with 16.50 $ per hour earning capability.
NEW ZEALAND -Post Study Work Rights for International Students
- To remove the employer-assisted post-study work visas at all levels.
- To provide a one-year post-study open work visa for students studying Level 4 – 6 and non-degree Level 7 qualifications, with an additional year for Graduate Diploma graduates who are working towards registration with a professional or trade body.
- To provide a two-year post-study open work visa for students studying Level 4 – 6 and non-degree Level 7 qualifications outside Auckland, provided study is completed by December 2021, at which point the entitlement for post-study work rights reverts to a one-year post-study open work visa for students studying Level 4 – 6 and non-degree Level 7 qualifications with an additional year for Graduate Diploma graduates who are working towards registration with a professional or trade body.
- To provide a three-year post-study open work visa for degree Level 7 or above qualifications.
- To require international students studying Level 8 qualifications to be in an area specified on the Long Term Skills Shortage list, in order for their partner to be eligible for an open work visa, and in turn the partners’ dependent children to be eligible for fee-free domestic schooling.
NEW ZEALAND -Jobs and Employment
Information Technology, MBA & Diploma in Business Management, Health Sciences, Hospitality Management, Graphics and Animation, Travel & Tourism, Nursing, Healthcare and many other sectors offer employment opportunities to the professionals in New Zealand. The country has a very low unemployment rate and the salaries and incentives are numerous for the worthy people.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)