NEW ZEALAND -Tourist Visa
New Zealand is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, just south of Australia. The country is not part of Australia and has never been (many people make that error), but it has been its own country since the late 19th century. Before then, the country was actually considered to be part of the United Kingdom, and was under the laws and jurisdiction of the crown. New Zealand is actually a number of smaller islands, with two main islands (the North Island, also called Te Ika-a-Māui by the natives, and the South Island, also called Te Waipounamu) that comprise most of the land area of the country.
The reason that many people enjoy going to New Zealand is because of its biodiversity. There are a number of plants, animals, and fungi that reside throughout the country, mainly because of the fact that there were no humans on the island until 1250 AD. The Europeans did not even arrive until 1642, well after the Americas and other countries were discovered by them. This isolation allowed nature to thrive much longer than it did on other continents where there was more human influence.
There are literally hundreds of animals that you can find throughout New Zealand that you cannot find anywhere else in the world, especially in terms of birds and marine life (mammals, fish). The only mammals that are native to the country are bats; other animals that you find were brought into the country when people came in and immigrated into the area. The country actually has a number of laws and regulations in place in order to keep the animals in and around the country safe from poaching and other illegal activities. You can find more information about this from the Department of Conservation website.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
Tourist Visa -Documents required for New Zealand visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport out of which one copy has to be notarized. If an old passport is being submitted, then copies of all used pages have to be submitted as well.
- Confirmed return air tickets
- While filling a visa application form for New Zealand Visa, there must be sufficient clarity in purpose of travel, as any one of the following forms must be attached along with the visa application form:
i. Supplementary family form
ii. Form 1189 (If applicant is travelling to New Zealand for less than six months and if the said trip is self/company sponsored)
iii. Form 1025 (If sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Both must be duly filled and signed.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon the following documents have to be submitted along with the visa application:
i. NOC letter from parents.
ii. Original wedding card.
iii. Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
NEW ZEALAND -Tourist Visa Additional Documents
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary sips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
- Visa will be processed within 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- All documents must be notarized or certified photocopies
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on New Zealand tourist visa fees.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)