USA -EB-5 Program
United States of America or USA is undoubtedly one of the best economies of the world with excellent education system, state-of-the-art business infrastructure, exuberant tourism activities and high standards of living. If you are planning to make the USA your permanent residence, you must first attain a US Green Card.
US EB-5 Program
Since its introduction in 1990, the United States Employment Based (Category) 5 Program, popularly known as the US EB-5 Program, offers an exclusive category of immigration Visa for foreign High Net worth investors. The program was initiated with the aim of strengthening the US Economy by creating new jobs and investment of foreign investors. The EB 5 Visa, based on a qualifying US investment, approves an applicant for a Green Card before immigration to the country. It does not require the individual to manage the day-to-day affairs of a business. The applicant is required to invest US $1 Million in general or US $ 500,000 in a Regional Center Project approved by the US CIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
What is a Regional Center?
Regional Center is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved as such by the US CIS. Regional Centers are eligible to receive immigrant investor capital of US $ 500,000. Regional Center investors could directly or indirectly create job positions by hiring 10 employees. It focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States & Exceeds the National average unemployment rate. It seeks to promote economic growth to increase export Productivity, creations of new jobs and increased domestic capital investment.
Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.
USA -Regional Center Benefits
- No day-to-day management required.
- The 10 jobs created from the investment can be direct or indirect.
- The investor can live and work anywhere in the U.S.
- The investor can be a professional, a business person or even a retiree.
USA -EB-5 Program Eligibility
- Invest US $ 500,000 in a Government approved Regional Center.
- Source of Investment should be legal.
- No requirement of prior business experience.
- No requirement of Education.
- No age bar.
- Knowledge of English Language is not necessary.
- The Applicant should be in Good Health.
NARTEC -POST LANDING SERVICE
Post Landing benefits you get with NARTEC CONSULTANTS:
- Welcome services at the airport
- Introduce you to employment agencies
- Advise you on opening a bank account
- Instruct you on how to get your driving license
- Guide for newcomers to find housing after arrival
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Health Card
- Instruct you on how to apply for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
Our Most Frequently Asked Questions!!
The key benefits are:
- All legal permanent residents under the EB-5 Investor Program enjoy the same benefits as every other United States resident.
- The U.S. is a safe harbor for your family as well as your personal and business investments. Any member of the family with a Green Card can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he or she wishes.
- The cost of living in the U.S. is less than most of the large industrial nations. Consumer goods, services and housing cost is significantly less expensive than the same goods and services in most countries.
- Students may work in the U.S. while they attend college and then continue to work afterwards, enabling the student to pay for part of his education and to work while attending graduate and postgraduate studies.
- The U.S. provides many financial, social and educational entitlements: public schools, health and medical attention and social security.
A “Regional Center:”
- Is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved as such by the Service;
- Focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States;
- Seeks to promote economic growth through increased export sales, improved regional productivity, creation of new jobs, and increased domestic capital investment.